Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's All About The He Says She Says Bullshit

Man do humans love talking.

All day long it's yakkity yak yakkity yak.
Does anyone really pay attention to the words coming out of their own mouths? Didn't think so. Just try sitting down and listening to these taint-munchers. It's ridiculous. Everyone's talking but really, no one gives a fuck what anyone's saying. Everyone is just waiting for their turn to talk. And of course two totally different conversation are happening at the same time.

Little baby junior son of a bitch is talking about his angst ridden teen life, while Emo Girl v2.34 talks about hers. And meanwhile I'm sitting there hoping they kill themselves. No really kids. Kill yourself and make your parents proud for once. Then your folks at least get to talk about something worthwhile. And I bet you my bottom dollar (and I'm already pretty fucking broke here) the people their parents are talking to, are only waiting for their turn to talk so they can say, "Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss". Lying motherfuckers.

They're not sorry. They're not. Really. Stop crying, it's the truth.

No one ever really means what they say in situations like that. I mean even the words they say don't make any sense.

"I'm sorry."

What the fuck are you sorry about? Did you kill my emo kid? Were you the one who filled my little son of a bitch with angst? If you did i might have to kill you myself, and then your parents will have something worthwhile to talk about. And then their friends will wait to say those same words, and then...well, you get where I'm going with this.

Ah, and then there is the 'small' talk.
"Hi there nice to meet you!" - Fuck you. Even i know it ain't nice to meet me.
"Good morning to you." - Really? Good, morning? What the fuck is so good about it?
"So, what's do you do for a living?" - If you haven't read my other post on what i do (Re: Copywriter Writer), don't even ask me that question. You will regret it. Bastard.

Whenever some one is talking, the other person is usually already formulating an answer in their head. Smartass or otherwise. And they are just waiting to spend some oxygen to prove how smart they can be. And they are so engrossed in this thinking, they have no bloody idea what the fuck you're talking about anymore.

And so we're back at little baby junior son of a bitch and Emo Girl v2.34, and the reason they killed themselves. Talking. Seriously, sometimes you humans gotta know when to just shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Yeah, I'm in love with Helen Keller. Wasn't that obvious.

2 comments:

  1. I've always agreed to the notion that a person says it best, when they say nothing at all :p
    Maybe that idiot Ronan Keating was unto something.....ROFL BUt I agree, sometimes, people should just shut the fuck up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, or at least know when to shut up.
    You know what they say: Say nothing and people may assume you're stupid. Open your mouth and you may confirm it...

    ReplyDelete